Sunday, November 1, 2009

NoHippyChick Mama!

Ok, ok it's been awhile! Let me catch you up on the past year of my life:

1. My husband joined the airforce! I know! I am now a military officer's wife. Stepford here I come!
2. I had a baby! i know!! Her name is Charlie, she's 5 months old and darn near perfect. I love her absolutely and after the initial shock wore off... I've got another reason to be more hippy-like. Baby!
3. Oh! And we got stationed in Omaha... it's a whole 'nother challenge to rediscover my hippy-ness in another city. I've got to work quick on getting plugged in.

So those are the reasons I've been M.I.A. for the past year. Inexcusable I know, but I am starting up again documenting my new adventures, and attempting to rehippy-ify my world. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, your blogging again? I am so happy. I thought you were done forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! I know! I feel so welcomed back to the blogosphere =)

    ReplyDelete