Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nature: Veteran's Edition

Have you hugged a veteran today? No? I can wait... seriously, you still have time and I'll be here when you get back.
Done? Sweet... let's carry on...
Today husband had off from work so we spent the day in true hippy fashion: eating lunch at this incredible veggie place called McFoster's Natural Kind Cafe. (Yeah, I'm back to the vegetarian stuff... more on that later) It was so yummy. Then we went to the Schramm State Park and went on the hiking trails. Very naturey.
Yay for days off! Tonight, I'm working on making chili as there is a chili contest on Friday. But making vegetarian chili for meat eaters is going to be hard! The solution: Chili with Cornmeal Chive Dumplings. Hmmm.... I'll let you know how that turns out. In the meantime, enjoy some nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment