Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mornings at My House

I hate mornings, like I really hate mornings. I would sleep until noon if I could and now that the little bug is here, she likes to wake up early... not to mention waking up for her midnight "snacks". It's hard to be mad at her though I mean, I get to wake up to this:
Pretty darn cute right, and yes... her hair most always looks like that.
So today was recycling day and I've been wondering how are recycling program works here. I mean, their website doesn't explain too much and they were very cryptic about it when we moved in. Their website says they don't take glass, but the flyer they gave me when we moved in says they do... hmmm... it's a mystery super friends. I have just been putting all my recycling wares into a plastic bag and then tossing that into the bin when it's full but I keep picturing some poor guy somewhere cursing my name because he's got to undo all of my bags. Although we've never gotten a naughty note about it before (and believe me, they leave them. I've gotten them before because my trash can was too far from the curb.)
Sounds like the perfect time to do some more research to figure this mystery out. I mean I don't want all of my hard "separating" work going down the tube because my recyclables are rejected due to my ineptness. How sad would that be! Ok, one more picture of the bug for today:
Isn't her onesie appropriate?

Update: I'm pretty sure that I wrote this post just as an excuse to post pictures of my bug wearing her recycle t-shirt. Yeah. That's what I did.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment