Monday, November 2, 2009

Kids Are Trashy

Ok... not literally trashy but the amount of stuff that you have to (or feel like you have to) purchase just for this one little being is incredible. I mean, pacifiers, bottles, cloths, cute baby shoes they are never going to wear but that I can't stop buying, breast pumps, burp cloths... well I think you get the idea. But then, you can't be completely sustainable can you? I mean, I'm not going to buy second-hand pacifiers. Hmmm.... there must be some kind of balance to strike here.
Well, now that I've gotten deep I think this is the perfect opportunity to post a picture of my bug:Right? So new goal: Try to find a compromise between saving the earth, and making sure baby has what she needs without making her use someone else's pacifier. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment