Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Taking the Bus

Hippies take the bus. (They also bike!) As a true hippy chick, I need to start taking the bus. Problem is...

I've never ridden the bus in my life.

I'm not kidding... I really have never ridden a bus. I've heard that there are lots of bus crazies and weirdos and that it's a generally horrid experience. But my friend Sam does this kind of thing all of the time! And she's really pretty and hasn't been felt up once! (on the bus at least) So, I feel that it's time. I'm going to become a bus rider.

I'm scared.

So, I recruited my BFFs Dan and Marie. We're going to see Sam's show on Sunday and we're totally taking the bus! Dan is a "bus master". He knows all the bus lingo. I will definitely not end up somewhere in Wisconsin (erg....sconis!!!). Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I've never met anyone who hasn't ridden the bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you did end up in Wisconsin, that wouldn't be that bad. Wisconsin is a nice place. Well good luck with that. I have never ridden on a bus either, well not a public transportation bus, only a school bus. I did ride on a party bus, but that was actually a school bus too.

    ReplyDelete