Friday, August 10, 2007

Project ideas?

So, my boss just walked by and told me I need to update my blog today so he can read it this weekend. Oh! And that he wanted to post a hamburger on here but thought my hippy friends would get mad. I said "Hippies don't get mad yo! We are a peaceful people.... that's just how we roll." But then I rethought...I mean I'm not totally a hippy yet right, I can still shank a fool!

So, I need some help. I have these cute little bottles left over. You know those tiny ones that hold 8oz. of water. I love tiny things and know I could make something super sweet out of them, but can't for the life of me think of anything. So, in honor of my boss, please share some zero waste ideas hippy friends!! Here's what they look like:

6 comments:

  1. You really shouldn't let your boss dictate what you're doing in your spare time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hippies not violent!? Don't you remember the angry violent protests at every G8 summit, WTO meeting, or Society of Personal Cleanliness Convention?! Just the odor of hemp and deodorant alternatives which is emitted from your average hippie gathering is harmful enough to the rest of us to invalidate the 'pacifist' moniker. It should be noted that you, however, are not an average hippie, and smell like pacifistic roses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should turn the bottles into little puppets representing the cast of Scubs! I think the second one to the left is Zach Braff, it has that sensitive dreamer look about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take the labels off the bottles, line them up in a row and put a strip of tape around them to hold them together, cover the tape with a pretty ribbon, fill with tap water and put a fresh flower (or wildflower) in each bottle....set on your windowsill and enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete