Sunday, August 5, 2007

Bus Update

Erg... I just had to cancel the bus and Fringe Festival trip with Marie and Dan because I have this badass headache. Dang. Hopefully we can reschedule and I'll make sure and update you on our adventures!

Oh! Speaking of the Fringe Festival (insert shameless plug here)... you should go see my friends', Ellen and Sam, and the rest of the cast of "Streaming Twin Cities, or I'm an artist what's your excuse?" at the Fringe Festival (info below). Visit their website at http://streamingtc.com/.

Update: Yikes! I forgot to mention that another friend, Ph!l was involved in the show as well (I think they just let him hang around because he's so pretty, but I still should've mentioned him!)

Wed, Aug 8 - 8:30pm COMING SOON

Fri, Aug 10 - 10:00pm

Sat, Aug 11 - 1:00pm


At The Red Eye Collaboration Theater
15 W 14th St, Minneapolis MN 55403

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm. . . another opportunity to take the bus, and another surprise comes up which prevents you from doing it. I think you might have some hidden busophobia.

    ReplyDelete