Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Moving

I am the worst hippy ever! I haven't updated my blog forever! Erg.... Anyways, here is my excuse... I'm moving this weekend. I hate moving! It's so final. Also, I find out how much crap I have bought that I never needed. The new hippy in me is appalled!! APPALLED!!! Boxes and boxes of things that I haven't looked at since our last move (2 years ago!!) But it has to be done. Our new place is 6.2 miles from my work and right on the bus line, 4.2 miles from Sam's, and a flight of stairs away from BFF Dan and Marie. It's 1.1 miles from Matt's school, so he can ride his bike or walk. We might even be able to get rid of one of our cars. Nice! Plus, we'll be practically in the middle of downtown, so lots more walking fun to be had. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment