Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Tale of Two Viruses

erg and double erg!! I haven't been able to get online for the last few weeks because we got a terrible virus on our computer which I attempted to fix with all of my techie prowess (which equals none) and ended up erasing too much from the computer. Anyhoodle- we ended up having to get a new computer. Erg.

But the happy ending to this story is that I should be back to our regularly scheduled programming tomorrow- so yay!

Also, the bug caught a "wicked cold" (as her pediatrician so eloquently put it) and I earned a few punches on my mommy card by staying up with her all night and holding her as she could only sleep if she was sitting up. So it has been a couple of crabby weeks here at the house but now everyone is getting back to normal and all is well and I promise to bring lots of hippy goodies to you this coming week =)

No comments:

Post a Comment